PNP Khabar

Ward chairman dies from snakebite


Sandip Khatri News


Ward chairman dies from snakebite


Biratnagar, June 7: A ward chairperson died from a poisonous snake bite at 11 pm on Wednesday in Morang district.

Area Police Office, Rangeli said 35 – year – old Baliram Bhagat, ward chairman of Dhanpalthan rural municipality – 2 died in the incident. The snake bit him as he came out of his house to relieve himself. He died undergoing treatment at the Golden Hospital in Biratnagar.Rss



Share this article on social media




Facebook comments